How to Prepare Tasty My Steak & Onion wrap with a Tennessee whisky Beef Sauce.😊

My Steak & Onion wrap with a Tennessee whisky Beef Sauce.😊. My Steak House (我家台式牛排) Restaurant in Houston. I put the butter right on each steak to melt in at the end as well as doing a quick baste of pan juices and then letting them sit as recommended. We all really enjoyed our steak dinner, it was great!

My Steak & Onion wrap with a Tennessee whisky Beef Sauce.😊 For thicker cuts of steak (like. A rare steak should be warm through the center, lightly charred on the outside, browned around the sides, and bright red in the middle. The meat should be soft to the touch, much like raw meat, but browned over the surface. You can cook My Steak & Onion wrap with a Tennessee whisky Beef Sauce.😊 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Steak & Onion wrap with a Tennessee whisky Beef Sauce.😊

  1. Prepare 1 of Good size Steak (Ribeye).
  2. It's 1 tbls of Butter.
  3. It's 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
  4. It's 2 of Vine tomatoes.
  5. You need 2 tbls of chopped onion.
  6. You need 1 of Steak Sauce.
  7. You need 1 of side salad of your choice.

Place the steak into the skillet and cook until it's easily moved. This takes between one and two minutes. Carefully flip the steak, placing it in a different section of the skillet. But when steak is the shining star of the meal, it's worth splurging on tender cuts with a good amount of fat marbling, like filet mignon, New York strip, T-bone, or rib eye.

My Steak & Onion wrap with a Tennessee whisky Beef Sauce.😊 instructions

  1. Heat up the butter and garlic in the pan. Add the steak and onions fry until you want your steak (I like mine medium rare).
  2. Next turn over the steak after 3 minutes. And mix around the onion. Open your wrap and warm in the microwave for 30 seconds. Do as it's soft and you can roll it easily. Add the steak and onions. Fry sliced tomatoes on both sides and add them..
  3. Add a steak Sauce I used this one. Then roll the wrap and tuck in the ends. Add salad to the serving plate and enjoy your meal..

Steak Sauce: my favorite secret family recipe for the best flavored buttery steak sauce! This steak sauce is gluten free, low carb and keto approved! I am finally sharing the recipe for my all time favorite - insanely flavorful - steak sauce!! The steak should still be okay to eat for a few days after that date. After that date, there's a good chance it may spoil.